Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Tube, Me Tube, We All Want You Tube

I found this week's lesson fun and educational. I truely enjoyed looking at all the different You Tube and Teacher Tube clips. I found that You Tube was much easier, for me anyway, to use than Teacher Tube. You Tube gave me what I wanted right away instead of the multi searching that I had to do with "TT".

On the You Tube Clip that I have embedded below, I found it now only educational and relevant to what I do but also entertaining at the same time. I just love this guy. He makes learning something fun. I think it's an easy way to get your lesson across and makes one remember it.

So, enjoy my letter lesson on PodCasting in Plain English.





I have also used other clips from You Tube in showing staff and patrons quick lessons on Word, Basic Computer Skills and Parts of a Computer. They seem to like it.

See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment