Thursday, February 26, 2009

Avatars and Flickr

I love creating my avatar this week. It was alot of fun - I think she will be more of a "Sybil" by the time I am finished. ha ha ha.... I already have a flickr account and use that alot to keep in contact with the family. But this week I am a little frustrated with trying to get my slideshow up on my blog. I will keep trying to do this, I think it is a great idea and could be used in so many different ways.

I would like to use this for teaching basic computer skills, introducing new staff to the established staff, different activities happening at the library etc. I find it will be a great too. But first, I must get my slideshow up and running. So, if you see the slideshow on my blog you will know I have success!! If not, my grade will be a zero.. So wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment